Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristi

Hiii.... I'm a new member and I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Kristi and I currently have one TINY baby beardie... he/she is only about 5 inches long and about 4-5 weeks. I purchased him/her at a herp specialty store in Austin, Texas. So... I would love to make friends and network with some other beardie owners.

Here is a pic of my little baby....

littledrag.jpg

bdjul14.jpg

littledragon

Juvie Member
Hellooo! I'm new here too, and also to dragon owning. I got my baby boy from a neighbor who breeds bds. Good luck to you! Your dragon is very cute!!!

Madeira

Aww! Ickle baby :)

I'm gettiny my first beardie in a few days and I am so excited! I'm getting a juvi rescue and my dad's emailed the people to see how old exactly, what colors, et cetera. They haven't replied (to my knowledge) so I'll have to wait until tomorrow *sigh* if they even reply then.

I can't wait to get my baby :) I really want to get a girl so hopefully they'll be old enough to tell their sexes.

Kristi

Original Poster
Hi everyone... thanks for the warm welcome. Here is another pic of my baby, Kimball. (My boyfriend named him/her last night. Kimball means Leader of the Warriors LOL and its a unisex name!)

Kimball LOVES to stretch those legs!!

stretchedout.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom