(NEW TO THIS) Mum of 4 and only 1 is my beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonheart

[/i][/b]Hi i thought of trying this site as eveyone seems really nice, I'm a 25 yr old mum of 4 I have a daughter of 7 two sons 3 & 4yrs and my baby is my beardie who is 8weeks old ( not reallythought of a name for him yet as my kids want to name him "SONNY" and "SPIKE" so i'm stumped at the moment.) it seems really silly because i've only had my beardie a very short time but i'm attached Its like having my children all overs again love at 1st sight only bought him on friday so am new to everything! I thought i'd introduce myself and my babies. :wink:

petethegeko

Hello and welcome!
I am also quite new to beardies. Hope you get lots of help and info from this site, i surley have been!
Jemma

Ozzy's Mom

Juvie Member
The Herp Whisperer":11a05 said:
Hello and Welcome :wave:

Uh Oh! I see now that there's two of us with screen names, I'll have to be more careful and check out which one of us is logged on!

I'm sure my hubby would welcome you as well, but the Hello is from Ozzy and myself :wink:

The hubby usually hangs out on the snake board.

dragonheart

Original Poster
[size=18]Thanks for the welcome i know who i can ask now if i'm stuck on anything as i am new to owning a beardie!

Update my kiddies decided to call him SONNY as soon as i figure out how to put his pic on here i'll show you all my baby! :wave:
[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom