and finally, Twitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie_lady

Sub-Adult Member
So now that I was finally able to get some pics on to photobucket, heeeerrrrrressss Twitch!

Seans083.jpg

Temper tantrum after not finding more silkies in her salad

Seans040.jpg

This pose cracked me up. It was like she was bellying up to the bar, ordering one of those 'silkie shooters'

Seans059.jpg

Baby's first bath, and none too pleased about it.

Seans079.jpg

Such a ferocious baby!

Seans054.jpg

I have a way better/cuter colse up than this as my desktop pic, but its somehow missing from photobucket...

Twitch's story is a little sad, although not nearly as bad as others out there. She got bought as a pet, and the woman who bought her quickly grew bored of her, and passed her on to people who I used to be related to (long story, divorced step mom thingy) who wanted her for their son. Well, her is 11 and didn’t take care of her etc, and the parents run a foster home, so didn't have time to take care of her, so they decided to pass her on after about a month and a half. My dad heard about it, and called me to see if I wanted another one. I said of course, the boyfriend said no. I convinced him to let me take her in for a while, but he decided it was 'only until we could find her another home' etc. (the people we were 'adopting' her from are the kind of people who won't fix their cat, then go dump the kittens that inevitably come down a back road somewhere. Knowing that, you can't say no. I didn't want the same fate as that for a baby beardie.) So dad comes when the boyfriend is away, and I get her all set up, then go to work. I come home from work to find the boyfriend had spiffed up her tank, renamed her etc. It was so funny. So, we kept her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom