Hello Hello! New to the Board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyCricket

Hi there. I was going to wait to introduce myself until i had a pic of my beardie, but didnt want to be rude :)

I currently live in Phoeniz, AZ and have a house full of critters! I have 3 baby red ear sliders, 2 eyelash crested geckos, 4 longtail lizards, 2 dogs, one cat, many tanks of fish, and now, a newly purchased bearded dragon. I have had them, and many other types of reptiles over the years, but havent had a beardie in like 10 years. so here I am, hoping to be able to learn as well as maybe share some experience.

The gender of my beardie is still a mystery, as is his/her name. It seems to change more and more as I get to know him/her better. First, we had Mako. then Cricket. Today maybe Pistol or Reznor. :) We will see.

Happy to be here! Hope to chat with you all soon! I will try to put up some pics later!

Barti1

Can you help me with picture postings?

I tried to post a picture in my profile, but cannot seem to get a picture that is accepted. My pics. are too many KB.

It says no more than 8KB, but mine are 100+KB

What do you think I'm doing wrong?

Hunter's mom :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom