Color Ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
It's really hard to say what color they are going to be as adults. With each shed it could be different. I've seen pic's of babies that were born bright in color turn out to not have much color at all. And then there are dull babies that become very bright as an adult.
Regardless of what color your baby will be in the future, he's really pretty now. :D

gemmy

hello! my baby ozzy started out really really dark, he's had 2 1/2 sheds and he's getting lighter and lighter, he looks yellowish now! your beardy is already gorgeous!

Starghoti

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the compliments. We just adore 'her'- So much personality and a great little liz-kid!

barti1- No idea on parents, I will admit that we got her from PetCo. But our local store doesn't seem to do too bad on care of the critters, all things considered. I don't like the thought of buying online and having a baby shipped, without meeting them first. Our kid let me hold her (she was only maybe 4.5" long) and she looked me right in the eye and cocked her head like "Well? Are you taking me home with you, or are you a complete <insulting word here>?" LOL and the rest is history. :wink:
She has a ton of colors on her, Orange, olive green, coffee brown, and a touch of slate blue- in addition to the usual tan/grey/woody brown.

Each shed brings out more color, so she will probably glow in the dark when she is all grown up.. LOL :lol:

spaceo

I got mine at petco too...and all the beardies there seemed really well cared for. i know these types of stores get a bad rep....but everyone there seemed really concerned about keeping their animals healthy and finding good homes for them.

My beardie picked me too....i picked him up to see how friendly he was, and he wouildn't let me go to check out another one. so in the take-out box he went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom