New member with first dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grasshopper

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Billy. I live in Ky. and just recieved my first bearded dragon...literally an hour ago. It is just a little over 2 months old. What a personality this little fella has. It is a chrysiline(sp.) red form I think I got that right. I don't know alot about them yet but the guy I got him from is a breader of all different types of reptiles, snakes, and lizards. This lil' guy came from 1 of his females. I keep and breed a african cichlids as a hobby. I don't have any pics of my new pet but as soon as I get off my butt and get my camera batteries charged I'll post a few. Anyone who would like to see my other hobby I have a few pictures here...http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v627/FishDaddy/. Anywho...gonna go look around the site a bit.

Take care,
Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom