Introducing Piasa!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
After a 10 hour drive (4 hrs there and 6 back ~ thank you toll booth and construction) I finally got my baby boy home! He is such a sweetie, so tame and laid back! I gave him a warm bath as soon as we got home and he drank tons of water. I let him bask under the light and uvb for a few hours before lights out, he loves his branch (Brad, you were so right about him loving to climb!) that Whiskers outgrew a few months ago. He even slept there last night.
An hour after the lights came back on this morning, I offered him some greens and veggies....no problems there, he munched for a good 10 minutes. Then he devoured about 20 small crickets! So, it looks like everything is great!
Brad, I want to really thank you for this little guy. He's wonderful and perfect, just like you said. Nothing missing or misplaced :lol:

I haven't had a chance to take alot of pic's and the camera just doesn't do his colors justice. Pia is a Georgia Peach and the colors are so different then what I'm used to. The pic's make him look kind of like a normal but his colors are so different from a normal. I've never seen a GP in person before, all I can say is I'm looking forward to the sheds to see what this guy is going look like when he's through with growing.

This is the ride home
Picture932.jpg

Picture931.jpg

Picture930.jpg

And, then when we first got home.
Picture940.jpg

Picture937.jpg

Picture936.jpg

shadi11

BD.org Addict
Hes so cute.. I have been impatiently waiting to see the pics of the new baby... good that hes home and doing so well

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Since my husband is finally showing some interest in my new little guy and has been calling him Louie ever since the night we got him home, I've decided to go ahead and honor him :laughing6: by adding Louie to his name. So, his name is Piasa Louie! But I think we'll shorten that to just Louie!!!!!!

Thank you for the nice welcome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom