Hey all

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Hey all

Postby Icygirl » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:38 am

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

Hi everyone I'm new here. My beardie is about a year old and his name is Paco. I wish I could get him a girlfriend but I don't have the time or resources to take care of eggs. Just revamped his tank and it looks gorgeous, only problem is too many places for crickies to hide (I'll have to adjust that...)

Hey anybody know a good way to sneak a 40-gallon into a dorm room? :lol: I don't want to part with him in the fall *sniff*
Icygirl
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby Sekhautet » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:32 am

Hope you can take him to college with you, otherwise, I would find a friend to hang on to him for you so you can visit him. Welcome to the board! 8)
Sekhautet
BD.org Sicko

Postby Suey777 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:50 pm

Welcome, keep us posted on your lilttle dilema lol :lol: .
Suey777
Juvie Poster

Welcome

Postby Ozzy's Mom » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:54 pm

Welcome :wave:

Good luck with your problem. If you lived closer I'd volunteer for beardie duty... :lol:
:blob8: Tami :blob8:
Ozzy's Mom
Juvie Poster

Postby Icygirl » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:19 am

It's really a dilemma, because my college has a policy that you can only have a pet that's "in a 10-gallon tank or smaller, and underwater". That clearly excludes beardies :cry:. (And turtles for that matter cause of the tank size... I've wanted to set up a turtle tank for a while now.) I'm thinking maybe I'll bribe my R.A. or just bring the little dragon over to win her heart. I hope she's a fan of worms.

If there's anybody reading this from Mass. then please let me know if you'd possibly be interested in adopting him (with visits from me sometimes of course). I know someone who said her parents would adopt him because she had a beardie once before, but I'm not too close with her and don't know how well they are at caring for beardies... I'm sure I'd have better luck with members of this board :)
Icygirl
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions