Hello to all from Ash and Mamma Jenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamma Jenn

I am new to this and to beardies. I started thinking about one when my friends beardie had a clutch of eggs and she knowing I love all types of animals said I could have one after they hatch. So I got all excited bought a a couple of books and read up about them. Finally I talked my husband into saying yes and we bought all the stuff getting ready for the new arrival. Alas her eggs collapsed and we were all heart broken. So We went to a couple of pet stores and found the most personable and healthy looking one. And now I interoduce to Ash...not sure if she/he is female or male or is just in a gender crisis but love him/her all the same. I do want to say thank you for all the post in the past - it has defiently gotten me ready!!!! :D

100_0786.jpg

gemmy

hello to both yourself and Ash! i'm also new to this, but i have learnt so much from this site! good luck!

jenjen

Hello!!! hello!! Gus and I welcome you both and I'm sure you will love this site (it is awsome for beginners...like us...everyone is soo helpful and friendly!) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom