New to beardies, but not lizards

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 4 leopard Geckos, Jimmy, Lizzy, Iggy, and Frank 2.0 and have just within the past week purchased a new beardie, who I've named Twirp. He's so cute

barti1

Gray-bearded Member
Welcome to the forum! How old is your beardie? How's his/her eating? Can you post any pics?

jzmoodchange

Original Poster
He's about two months, I'm guessing around. He's eating just fine thankfully. I got him from Petco, but was lucky enough that one of the workers there owns 10 beardies herself, so she knows how to take good care of them. I don't have any pics as of yet, but i'll work on that

barti1

Gray-bearded Member
Wow 10 beardies, thats a lot, but even if you have thousands of beardies doesn't mean she know everything about beardies :lol: I think she should know a thing or two about them though :wink: How big is your dragon?

barti1

Gray-bearded Member
What is her subtrate? Do you have a UV light? How much does she eat everyday? Are offering greens?

jzmoodchange

Original Poster
substrate is paper towel, offering a vegetable/fruit mix, eats 10 crickets a day about, not sure of the brand of light, but it gives off UVB and UVA light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom