New member and beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnophore

This is Kratos
Beardie1.jpg

Beardie.jpg

I got Kratos on June 10th 2006 at the All-Ohio Reptile Show in Columbus from Saffire Ranch. He was the largest of his siblings and had the most color.
He is still adapting to his new home and isn't eating much at the moment but he should be coming around soon I hope.

On another note I also have a water dragon named Iksar.
Iksar11.jpg

Iksar13.jpg

He is doing great and starting to develop his femoral pores and crest.

ChrisCR261

Gray-bearded Member
Nice lookin Dragons :D Welcome to the forums, got any ?'s just ask away, people here are very helpful.

I'm guessin you played EQ from the name of your Water Dragon?

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Nice water dragon! I want one of those some day. Your beardie's name is unique. What does Kratos mean? Is that Greek? Welcome to the forum! 8)

Somnophore

Original Poster
Thank you all!

ChrisCR261- Yeah I used to play EQ for 2 years... quit 2 years ago lol.

Sekhautet- Kratos is the name of the character in the PS2 game "God Of War" He kills Ares and becomes the new god of war.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Somnophore":f176b said:
Thank you all!

ChrisCR261- Yeah I used to play EQ for 2 years... quit 2 years ago lol.

Sekhautet- Kratos is the name of the character in the PS2 game "God Of War" He kills Ares and becomes the new god of war.

AHA! I haven't gamed on one of those in years ... I am more into computer campaigns, but not so much lately. :lol:

Somnophore

Original Poster
I know how that is lol.. I started the non-console gaming back when starcraft came out lol. Got VERY addicted to starcraft, broodwar, half-life (+ mods), and Everquest.

Now I stick with my consoles until I build a new comp for World of Warcraft lol. God of War is definately one of THE games to play, if you got a ps2 or not! :D lol.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Somnophore":b1024 said:
I know how that is lol.. I started the non-console gaming back when starcraft came out lol. Got VERY addicted to starcraft, broodwar, half-life (+ mods), and Everquest.

Now I stick with my consoles until I build a new comp for World of Warcraft lol. God of War is definately one of THE games to play, if you got a ps2 or not! :D lol.

Yeah, my brother has PS2 and finished that game in like a week. He said I have to play it! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom