Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everone! My name is Sarah.
I do not own a beardie yet but I am hoping to own one soon! :D
I am looking forward to meeting you all and I will post in another area of this forum asking help to care for a beardie thanks!
Bye! :D

dealer

Hello all I'm David. New to this site and don't know how to navigate well,but I am very interested in what y'all have to say.Here's a little about me I am 30 years old married with 5 human and 2 beardie kids. I've been doing bearded dragons for a year almost. I got my first one in sept.05 her name is Fossil d.o.b. 8-24-05 and my second his name is Drix in nov.05 d.o.b. 10-?-05. I love them!!!!!!!!! and to my surprise they love each other Fossil is laying eggs right now very cool. This is my first clutch of any reptile and I decided to let my pet store incubate the eggs for me they are very helpful much thanks is owed. any way hope to have pics for y'all in a couple of days.nice to meet ya

barti1

Gray-bearded Member
Your username is going to have to be changed (if possible) because your going to have a beardie here soon :lol: David isn't your beardies a little to young to lay eggs? Welcome to the forum both of you :wink:

Future Beardie Owner

Original Poster
Uh Oh! I havent really thought about that!! :oops: Whoops! Do you know if it possible to change it? Well anyways its good for now, I cant find one decent, and not to pricey tank!! :D :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiamYe
Top Bottom