still stressed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

maelstrom

Hatchling Member
Oh yes... some beardies can stay stressed when they first come to their new home for up to 3 weeks ive heard so i wouldnt worry about 3 days :) Just let him get adjusted for a week or so then start trying to handle him if you think hes getting to stressed out.. :) Im sure you will notice a difference in after having him for a week.. I sure did with my litle Falkor.. He still doesnt like the giant hand but once i have him in my hand hes a little sweeheart and isnt too skiddish.. :)

maelstrom

Hatchling Member
How old is he?
It really depends on their age how much they eat..
When i first got my guy he wouldnt eat any more than 5 or 6 a day then about 4 days later(about a week after i first got him) he started chowing down like 40-50 little 1/4" crickets a day.. Make sure that the crickets are no bigger than the space between his eyes.. I know my little guy seen a full grown cricket and took off running like the cricket was some kind of monster haha.
As long as you have all your lights and temps right i wouldnt worry too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom