still stressed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

maelstrom

Hatchling Member
Oh yes... some beardies can stay stressed when they first come to their new home for up to 3 weeks ive heard so i wouldnt worry about 3 days :) Just let him get adjusted for a week or so then start trying to handle him if you think hes getting to stressed out.. :) Im sure you will notice a difference in after having him for a week.. I sure did with my litle Falkor.. He still doesnt like the giant hand but once i have him in my hand hes a little sweeheart and isnt too skiddish.. :)

maelstrom

Hatchling Member
How old is he?
It really depends on their age how much they eat..
When i first got my guy he wouldnt eat any more than 5 or 6 a day then about 4 days later(about a week after i first got him) he started chowing down like 40-50 little 1/4" crickets a day.. Make sure that the crickets are no bigger than the space between his eyes.. I know my little guy seen a full grown cricket and took off running like the cricket was some kind of monster haha.
As long as you have all your lights and temps right i wouldnt worry too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom