Newbie! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

calithegreat

Hi everybody! My name is Brit and I'm new here (surprise)! This is such a wonderful site / forum, so I'm very excited.

I currently am mom to one gorgeous little beardie nugget named Caligula - he's about 9 inches from end to end - who I'm endlessly taking pictures of. (There's a link to a teeny gallery in my signature)

Anyway, I'm very happy to be here and hope to get to know more of you (and your darlings) better in the near future!

B.

maelstrom

Hatchling Member
Welcome to the forum :D Im sure you will find lots of very very friendly people here who will be happy to help with any questions at all. :)

madrush

Juvie Member
Wow she is quite the photogentic one. Are you a photographer? Is that you in your Avatar? Those were some really nice pics and it looks like Caligula is all ready starting to get the get my good side attitude. Watch out or she'll start insisting that you get her a personal trainer to keep her girlish figure, lol.

Anyway welcome to the forum :wink:

Tracie II

calithegreat

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome, guys! =)

Also, thanks for the compliments on Cali's pics! Photography is certainly something I am passionate about, and I couldn't have asked for a more adorable subject!

... and yes, that's me and my little button in the avatar!

B.

momofonebeardie

BD.org Addict
Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of good information here.
If you ever have a question just ask. You will get many replies.
If it was not for this site my beardie would not be thriving as much as she is. The petstore gave me all the wrong advise.

calithegreat

Original Poster
momofonebeardie":219e9 said:
Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of good information here.
If you ever have a question just ask. You will get many replies.
If it was not for this site my beardie would not be thriving as much as she is. The petstore gave me all the wrong advise.

Already I have found so much information here regarding my beardie's health that completely opposes what I've been told by pet shop owners! Especially about the Calcisand! Who knew!

Beata

Hatchling Member
Hi, I like your pictures very much. Your beardie is the same size as mine. How old is he? How long have had him? Has he got the dark pattern on his belly all the time?

DracotheDragon

Juvie Member
great dragon u got there! what part of nj you live in...i live in NJ too :wink: . and like posted above, how old is your dragon and where did you get him from?

Infernal14

Hatchling Member
calithegreat":88d32 said:
momofonebeardie":88d32 said:
The petstore gave me all the wrong advise.

Already I have found so much information here regarding my beardie's health that completely opposes what I've been told by pet shop owners! Especially about the Calcisand! Who knew!

tell me about it... my girlfriend and I have spent tons of money on equipment, substrates, lights as well as another beardie that could've been avoided if I had gotten the right info the first time.

I feel bad for the beardies at the local petstore all i hope is that they get a good home sooner than later.. last time i visited to get something, i saw mounds and mounds of poo with calci-sand. Let alone these were babies... :angry5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom