Say Hello to my little friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orson's_Mom

Hello everyone! I'm Athena, and this here's Mr. Orson Wells, better known as Orson, Big O, Welly, and most commonly as "that crazy lizard" as my dear husband calls him. I've had him about 8 months now, and he's the love of my life (don't tell DH that) :wink: My husband worked as the reptile guy at a small pet store here in town, and I would visit often. He started with about 6 little guys, and all of them sold but my poor Orson, perhaps because he was so small. I fell in love, husband said no, but like a good woman, I talked him into it after a while. He's grown to a respectable 17 inches for almost a year old, I think that's respectable anyway. Anyway, this is us and in a little while I'll have some pics up of him. I love this forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom