hey! im new and i just got 2 beardies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got 2 female bearded dragons. im picking them up from store on friday because im still getting the tank set up. these girls are soo cute! (they are twins so they look similar) And they are red beardies so they look really cool! so hi everyone! and btw, i'm caroline :)
i was wondering what I should name them. one seems to be quite active and the other has an attitude. no joke lol I need 2 names that go together like wilma and betty (from flinstones) they both need to be girls' names and they should fit a beardie pretty well. any suggestions?

Ozzy's Mom

Juvie Member
Hi Caroline....welcome.

How about:

Thelma and Louise?

Sunnie (female spelling) and Cher?

Mary Kate and Ashley?

Dweezil and Moonbeam?

Edith and Gloria?

My daughters say you should name them "Samantha (Sam) and Darby"......after them :p

Sorry...this task was a little harder than I had thought...hehe

BDLover305

Original Poster
hmm... i like dweezil and moonbeam. what are they from?
PS:I think ill be getting pics of them on tonight

BDLover305

Original Poster
good website!!!! hmm ruby and scarlet are perfect for red girls.
pretty sure ill name them ruby and scarlet. almost positive. thanks for the link

barti1

Gray-bearded Member
No problem! I didn't really think anyone else here knew what to name them because you actually have them, and you know what their personality is so I thought you would know better then anyone else on what to pick for their names :lol: I'm glad to hear you found a good name

Ozzy's Mom

Juvie Member
Well, I'm fairly new at this, but I have been using photobucket for a long time. It's worked out very well for putting pics on here....and it's free.

First go to http://www.photobucket.com and create an account. Then upload your pics into your photobucket account.

Once you have them loaded, underneath each one will be an html address. Then:

1. While typing the body of your post on this site, click the "Img" button above.
2. Copy the html address under your photo on the photobucket site into the body of your post on this forum (right after you click Img).
3. After pasting, then click the "Img" button above again.
4. When finished with entire post click "Submit".

Hope this helps. There may be other ways, but this becomes very simple after the first time you try. Good Luck!

BDLover305

Original Poster
still cant figure photobucket out.. i created an account but i cant get pics from my yahoo email to photobucket... hmm
o and btw: i changed my mind the other day. i decided to name them ruby and garnet (both red gemstones) it matches more than ruby and scarlet

shadi11

BD.org Addict
you need to have them saved to your computer to upload to photobucket. thats how i always do it. just select the folder they are in on your computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom