New beardie daddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisCR261

Gray-bearded Member
Well, I've been visiting these forums at least a month before I went out and got my beardie this last Sunday (the 20th I believe). I had his tank set up, temps goin about right, drove up to Denver and got my lil guy/gal =)

Beardie.jpg

Thats him/her on his favorite branch/log. I've been trying to keep handling down to a minimum til it's use to it's new home. Dont want to stress it out. I also find myself WAAAAY to paranoid when I'm out of the house about how he's doing, specially when I dont see it eat before I leave. Yesterday when I fed it he/she would flick it's tail every single time before it'd pounce on an unsuspecting cricket.

Overall I'm lovin every minute sittin here watchin git watching me from his basking spot, would be better if I didnt get paranoid when away tho. I'm gunna quit typing before I start rambling like a crazy person.

barti1

Gray-bearded Member
Welcome to the forum! Rember that your beardie may be under some stress, so he may not eat as much as normal. How is he today?

maelstrom

Hatchling Member
haha i hear ya on the being afraid to leave the house thing haha.. I j ust got my beardie yesterday and I was afraid to sleep last night and ive refused to leave the house since haha.. Im lost and helpless without my lil guy haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom