Got One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

papatoby

My Grandson and I are new owners of a bearded dragon. It spent its first night with us. Glad you guys are here! I'm sure we will need help!

Congratulations! It'll be a blast for both of you!

Did you get him from a pet shop or a breeder? What kind of setup is he in now? I'm sure we'd all love to see some pictures, if you have them! :)

Good luck with the new beardie!

momofonebeardie

BD.org Addict
Congrats on the new edition. If you got him from a petstore, you may want to let us know as much as you can about set-up, what and how often they told you to feed. Also what you are using on the floor, size of the tank, heating source, UVB source, temp of the tank. Anything else you can think of would also help.
I ask these questions so you and your beardie can both be very happy.
I have learned so much from this forum. Fluffy would not have made it had I done everything the petstore told us to do.

papatoby

Original Poster
I did get her from a pet store. I didn't listen too much about what the clerk said because I have been reading from this site! For instance, the pet shop dude told me to put down sand and I had already read about carpet. I use a 100 watt retile basking light. I already know I need a bigger tank, I have a 12X18 eco tank that I was using for another lizard. She has a good appitite for crickets, romane lettuce and iguana food. I keep her day time temp at about 100 and night temp about 72

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleSofa
Top Bottom