hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaz46

I am new to the forem and am not really sure how to use it. I wrote a health note about my two "kids" and now I can't find it anywhere on the site. what do I do? Help me and help my dragons.
thanks jaz

barti1

Gray-bearded Member
Go to the forum where it say's health, and click on new topic, then you can start writing your message.

jaz46

Original Poster
I am so glad to hear from you. I am going to call the herp vet in the morning. I also thought is was a bone disease. It reminded me of rickets.

For UV Light we have a longlamp that holds 75 watt tube. We also have a 75n watt basking lamp. At night we shut them off and use a 75 watt moonlight lamp. They have a ramp in their "home" so they can bask but lately they have been so weak they don't climb up.

I cannot tell you the temp of the heated side, but there are definate palpable changes ( not freezing, by any means)

They have access to crickets and have some very healthy looking poop. My daughter tells me they drink but I hold them each abut 3 times a day and feed them water with a little fresh grapefruit juice squeezed in and they drink it with relish. I use a medicine dropper. Mist with warm water.
I can see an immediate positive response to the probable dehydration.

They have never been veggie eaters, much to my dismay. Therre is a jelly like material "cactus fruities" that my daughter has also given them.

I look forward to hearing from you again and will check this site again in the AM. I care more for these guys then I thought and want to help them if I can.

I'm having a hard time navigating this site. hard to see what I have sent or where. Confusing to me. next time yourepy, i'll send my e-mail so i can get easiler help. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom