Hiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suze_and_Dave

Hi Everyone,

I've been posting a bit, but I haven't actually formally introduced myself and my family. My name is Susan, I live with my boyfriend Dave in a zoo in toronto. (Well, not really a zoo, but thats what we call our apartment right now). I have two cats, Skittles and Ghandi. A ferret, Milo (also known as the Stink Monkey) and three lizards- a female Leopard Gecko, Captain Wiggles, M.D. and our two beardies, Dingo and Chaz. We just recently started raising reptiles and I had NO idea how much I'd like it. I was against it at first cause I hate bugs but Dave handles all that, and I just get the joy of playing with them all. I'm quickly learning the personalities of Chaz and Dingo. Dingo always struts around with his nose stuck in the air and Chazzy just loves to relax on her rocks. (Not heat rocks, no worries).
I'm learning lots on here that I had no idea I would when I found this forum. Especially about how helpful and friendly people are! I'm getting tons of ideas about how to raise healthy, wonderful dragons. I look forward to learning more from everyone, and I'll try to help out as much as possible from the books Ive read so far on herpin'.

So, I formally introduce to everyone:

Dingo (having just eaten a raspberry):

april2006073.jpg

And Chazzy:

april2006102.jpg

Solo's Mom

Gray-bearded Member
Another Canadian!! YES!!!! lol. Welcome to the forum, you have so sweet beardies, love the picture Dingo - looks like he is wearing lipstick :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom