New Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadi11

BD.org Addict
I havent fully figured out a name yet. but have ideas.
I picked up a new addition today at the reptile show. I got one of Cudas babies. :D I thought I would share pics. I have one right now the other came out blurry. I will try to get a few more.
IMAG0068.jpg

Hes 6 3/4 inches and 12 grams. He already has eating 6 inch long silkworms and 12 crickets. hes doing well i think for his first day home.

shadi11

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
You got baby number one.. I liked him.. and 5 which is also in the picture. but my daughter decided on this one.. I liked this one to when i saw him. hes colorful. hes doing well so far. eating the first day. i think it will be great. hes very active and pays attention to everything. :D

shadi11

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I am not trying to catch up with you. i think i am done here for a long while :D 4 dragons under a year old :shock:

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Congratulations on your new family member, he is such a little cutie! How did you make up your mind? I saw Cuda's babies on Saturday and they were all so beautiful, if I wouldn't have purposely left all forms of money (except for $50) at home, I would've grabbed one. :( I'm still working on setting up the second gecko tank!

Sorry I missed you, maybe next time :D

shadi11

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I didnt make up my mind. My daughter made it up. she got went for a tiny bright yellow one. he was 11 grams and 6 3/4 inches when i brought him home. i havent been handling much except for a bath. hes eating great. ate 2 dozen crickets and 6 inch long silkworms. and salad yesterday.. we have ideas for names.. but i am still trying to find out the other translation. my friend should call me today.. its going to be a German name i think
I think we need to set up a meeting place and time for there if we ever are going to meet.. because otherwise.. it seems unlikely its going to happen.. i also have the addition of 150 hornworms to my home :D Tiny is happy..
And Temptress is eating on her own!!! she wont eat the full size ones but the inch and a half ones she will. she had 6 yesterday. she must like the bright green..
now all we got to do is work on Citrine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom