Formal Hello from Andy & I

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic65

Hatchling Member
Hi everyone!

I finally got some pics of Andy tonight, so I wanted to properly introduce Andy to everyone. I've posted some questions before and really want to thank everyone for all the great advice I've gotten. I want to make sure that Andy is very happy and healthy, and thanks to this forum, I know he will be :)

A little bit about Andy:

I got Andy from a guy who had to give him up because his cat was taking too much interest in Andy and it was stressing him out to much. He had Andy since he was a little baby, and when I got him two weeks ago, he was about a year and a half. He's very mellow and the absolute sweetest darling ever. We're still getting to know each other, but he seems to be used to me and doesn't mind my presence, so that's definately progress. He came in a large 6' by 2' by 2' tank with stand, and I've gone a little crazy spoiling him with all kinds of decorations, and of course the MegaRay ES 60 :) He gets free roam in my room as long as I'm there, and although he snubs his vegetables, he eats everything else just fine :) Anyway, I know this intro is running a little long, but I'm just really excited about Andy and wanted to share :) Here are the first two pictures that I've taken of Andy (as you can see by the expression on his face he was less than thrilled about it). The light and background give everything a green tint (possible crappy camera too), but he's actually a very pale yellow, with bright yellow shades around the eyes and lavender stripes on the sides.

822c5df6.jpg

bdd9e737.jpg

Akeath

Gray-bearded Member
Very nice looking Beardie, and the background's nice too. For a minute I thought it was real until my mind registered that I've never seen that much green light in nature. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleSofa
Top Bottom