Should I get a beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrosnow

Hi my names Michael and I'm a student in Minnesota. I've allways had a interest in reptiles and have kept a few like snakes, iguanas and turtles. I'm thinking about getting a bearded dragon and am wondering what everyone here likes and dislikes about them. I hear that they are very personable lizards that tame easily.
Thanks

chunkywill25

Hatchling Member
you should get one they are tame social and cute. you can hold them all day. they can be expensive with the enclosure and all the lights and food but in the end its worth it. if you do get one you should look into breeders. there are some on this website like cuda,ncbeardies,crazyhorse526,alphadragonz,and beardiedragon thats all i can think of right now good luck if you do decide to get one.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Research the care sheets on this forum and read everything you can before purchasing one. Then get your tank setup right and order one after that. Improper temps and lighting and food care are the major mistakes people can make, when not prepared.

I say get one. They're like dogs with scales. And very lovable. They really do bond with their owners and each one has their own personality. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom