Hello from your latest newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

My name is Benjamin and I reside in central Illinois. I bought my first BD a week ago. Before that I have owned a few anole's for a little bit. The BD's name is Maximus and he's 3 3/4 ". Included are pics of him and his enclosure.

51536.jpg

51537.jpg

Maximus

Original Poster
I got the background this afternoon. it was funny cause Maximus tried to climb the plants :lol:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Maxiumus is a cutey. I like the background too. Everytime we change their backgrounds, they try to climb the rocks, etc.

I like the set up. I happened to notice the round gauges in the 2nd picture though. Are they for humidity or is one a temperature gauge? If one is for temp, I wanted to share some info with you, that I learned from this forum. I used both of them in the beginning. Although the humidity gauge is useful, I found out that the stick on temp gauges can be as much as 20 degrees off, either way. After I bought a thermometer with a probe, I compared the 2 readings and found out that the gauge was very inaccurate and had to adjust the bulb wattages. I'm sure others here will agree and I'm just trying to be helpful.

Good luck with your new beardie.

NintendoVixen79

Gray-bearded Member
What a cute beardie! His color & pattern makes him look like he's made of stone or something! Very cool :)
He looks bigger than 3 3/4" (thats how big Ridley was when I bought him too) but I guess pictures can be deceiving :)

Ryan Maguire

Sub-Adult Member
BDs dont really drink out of water bowls unless they have always been trained to.. your better off misting him and getting him to drink from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom