Raziel and Bean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean

Well, obviously, I'm one of the new kids around here.
I'm Bean, and I just got my first beardie, Raziel.
I don't know what sex Raz is yet, but intuition is telling me male, so until Raz is old enough for me to sex, I'm just calling him a "he".

I tried to get some decent pictures to post, but he's very squirmy and active... and wouldn't sit still long enough to get any real good ones.

S2400008.jpg

S2400005.jpg

Now, I don't know exactly how old he is, but from my guesstimating just based on his size, I'm gonna say anywhere between 2 to 3 months old. Does anybody else think that's accurate? He's about 7 inches long from head to tail.

NintendoVixen79

Gray-bearded Member
Very cute dragon!!! I am a new beardie owner too (just got my first one last week) so someone else will be able to give you a better estimate on the age than I could.
BTW, is Raziel named after the Raziel from the playstation games?

Bean

Original Poster
NintendoVixen79":88443 said:
BTW, is Raziel named after the Raziel from the playstation games?

LoL Yes and no.

Raziel was an archangel... but I also love the LoK series for playstation as well.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Heehee ... That second pic he has a squirrely look in his eye. Looks like he has oodles of energy. Raz suits him just fine. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom