Me & my new little girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offit

Hi, I would like to present to you ARROSA... my little flower :D

Dsc01860.jpg

She hasn't had the best start in life, but she seems to be very happy in her new home. I would like to thank the creators of this site & the all the users for all the information I have used in the set up of her viv... it seems to be running perfect for my little girl!

I brought my dragon from a local breeder and made frequent visits before purchasing her... however I had a wide selection of choice from a 4 month old batch. Now here’s the odd bit... Arrosa is much smaller than her siblings and I’m not sure why there is such a difference? Any thoughts?

I know some of you would say pick the healthiest but I was drawn to the poor little girl stuck on her own and wanted to take her home!!!

She is eating well but need to find a way for her to eat her veggies (bloody kids!!!) but that’s all.

Will this slow start affect her growth?

Thanks

-Eddie-

Dunklezhan

Extreme Poster
Welcome to the forum, and she's beautiful! I love the bright, clear expression in her little eyes. :D

Dragons all grow at different rates, even when they have the absolute best of everything. Dunk stayed a half an ounce (I don't have a scale which does grams) and 7 inches for what seemed like forever. For months, nothing changed, and I was starting to get a little bit worried.

Then, all of a sudden *WHAM!* He sprouted up like a weed, went through puberty, and didn't stop until he was over 18 inches and 3 times the body mass he had as a baby. :shock:

He's stopped now, and I think he's pretty well full grown, but as long as your little one is getting the right care, she may just be a late bloomer.

I know... we worry, it's our job as beardie parents. ;)

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
She looks like she should be reading TIME MAGAZINE or ASTRONOMY ... She's very deep in thought. :lol:

Offit

Original Poster
:D Thanks, she is lovely...

I had a funny few days with power cuts but she seems unbothered by it, she just slept a little bit more than what she had last week. I'm struggling to get her to eat her greens though :?:

but i think she looks bigger but i need to get some scales to be sure. :p

Cheers,

-Eddie-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom