Me & my new little girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offit

Hi, I would like to present to you ARROSA... my little flower :D

Dsc01860.jpg

She hasn't had the best start in life, but she seems to be very happy in her new home. I would like to thank the creators of this site & the all the users for all the information I have used in the set up of her viv... it seems to be running perfect for my little girl!

I brought my dragon from a local breeder and made frequent visits before purchasing her... however I had a wide selection of choice from a 4 month old batch. Now here’s the odd bit... Arrosa is much smaller than her siblings and I’m not sure why there is such a difference? Any thoughts?

I know some of you would say pick the healthiest but I was drawn to the poor little girl stuck on her own and wanted to take her home!!!

She is eating well but need to find a way for her to eat her veggies (bloody kids!!!) but that’s all.

Will this slow start affect her growth?

Thanks

-Eddie-

Dunklezhan

Extreme Poster
Welcome to the forum, and she's beautiful! I love the bright, clear expression in her little eyes. :D

Dragons all grow at different rates, even when they have the absolute best of everything. Dunk stayed a half an ounce (I don't have a scale which does grams) and 7 inches for what seemed like forever. For months, nothing changed, and I was starting to get a little bit worried.

Then, all of a sudden *WHAM!* He sprouted up like a weed, went through puberty, and didn't stop until he was over 18 inches and 3 times the body mass he had as a baby. :shock:

He's stopped now, and I think he's pretty well full grown, but as long as your little one is getting the right care, she may just be a late bloomer.

I know... we worry, it's our job as beardie parents. ;)

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
She looks like she should be reading TIME MAGAZINE or ASTRONOMY ... She's very deep in thought. :lol:

Offit

Original Poster
:D Thanks, she is lovely...

I had a funny few days with power cuts but she seems unbothered by it, she just slept a little bit more than what she had last week. I'm struggling to get her to eat her greens though :?:

but i think she looks bigger but i need to get some scales to be sure. :p

Cheers,

-Eddie-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiamYe
Top Bottom