Mighty Milo *Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretEquine

Well, Milo and I have been here for a few weeks now, but I have yet to introduce Mr. Mighty Milo to anyone! So, here he is...just turned 3 months yesterday, and I believe he's just a bit under 10"...well, anyway; here's my boy....

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

**Note: Yup ^.^ The sand is going. Just waiting for our shipment of ZooMed's Reptile Carpet.

ScottyD

Hatchling Member
Oh he is completely beautiful. Kinda wish mine had colors like that. Welcome here by the way.

Dunklezhan

Extreme Poster
What a gorgeous baby - and look at that healthy belly dragging the ground! :lol: He's going to color up incredibly when he's an adult, I bet, too. Great photos! Welcome to the forum. :D

madrush

Juvie Member
Wow he sure has that modeling pose down, I think it's the Jessica Simpson look over the shoulder pose. HA
He's beautiful and WOW those colors. Can't wait to see him after a couple more sheds.

Welcome!

SecretEquine

Original Poster

Yup...his colors are super-exciting! I'm very eager to see how he changes over time as well.

So, just today, we upgraded his vivarium so now he has a more 3-dimensional space...reptile carpet came! Hmm...I probably should have taken pics of the old tank for comparison...oh well.

DSC_0262.jpg

SecretEquine

Original Poster

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'm very glad to have found such a great place to hangout with fellow beardie enthusiasts

Thanks for the comments DragonBall ^.^

SecretEquine

Original Poster

NintendoVixen, I believe his color would be called Orange or simply a Sandifre Cross. He came from a Chris Allen Red/Patternless Orange White Tiger cross male and a Yellow Sandifre/Flaming Tiger cross female. So I suppose, Milo would be an Orange Sandfire-ish type :)

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Milo is quite nifty! Love his patterns and his colors. And his name is very cute. I love the name Milo. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom