Exited to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdmomof2

Hi group. I have been reading the post on this site for a while now. I finally purchased 2 beardies, and they are too cute. I realized after I got them that I souldn't have gotten 2 at the same time :roll: . I got them from a pet store and one is about 6 inches and the other is 5 inches. Just to clarify, when you measure them, are you refering to head to tip of tail, or body length only? I measured head to tail, which I am estimating puts them between 6 weeks and 3 months. Well I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi!

MandyJ

Juvie Member
Hi and welcome!

You're right, it's head to tail.

Oh new Beardies are so exciting! Post some pics soon! :D

madrush

Juvie Member
Nice to have you here. You must post some photos of the babies. I too am a new beardie owner so maybe we can share some tips with each other. I have had mine for about five days and also bought her at a pet store (well at least they told me she was a she). Her name is Camo. Do have names yet?

bdmomof2

Original Poster
Thanks for the Welcome! I can see that one is a male and the other one I can't tell yet, I don't want to give what I think is a her a name and it turns out to be a him. I am trying to think about a nuetral name. :wink:

As soon as I get pictures I will post them. And I guess I should hurry up since I hear they grow very fast! I have had them for 4 days. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom