Exited to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdmomof2

Hi group. I have been reading the post on this site for a while now. I finally purchased 2 beardies, and they are too cute. I realized after I got them that I souldn't have gotten 2 at the same time :roll: . I got them from a pet store and one is about 6 inches and the other is 5 inches. Just to clarify, when you measure them, are you refering to head to tip of tail, or body length only? I measured head to tail, which I am estimating puts them between 6 weeks and 3 months. Well I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi!

MandyJ

Juvie Member
Hi and welcome!

You're right, it's head to tail.

Oh new Beardies are so exciting! Post some pics soon! :D

madrush

Juvie Member
Nice to have you here. You must post some photos of the babies. I too am a new beardie owner so maybe we can share some tips with each other. I have had mine for about five days and also bought her at a pet store (well at least they told me she was a she). Her name is Camo. Do have names yet?

bdmomof2

Original Poster
Thanks for the Welcome! I can see that one is a male and the other one I can't tell yet, I don't want to give what I think is a her a name and it turns out to be a him. I am trying to think about a nuetral name. :wink:

As soon as I get pictures I will post them. And I guess I should hurry up since I hear they grow very fast! I have had them for 4 days. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom