Hi, I am new to the forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

my name is Gina. I have a bearded dragon 5 months old. Her name is Godzilla. Back in the beginning of November 2005 I was in PetGoods buying catfood and I went over by the reptiles. I noticed two large bearded dragons, they were 2 years old. I didn't know what they were until a guy named Joe advised me of the name and spent 30 minutes telling me about them. I then went home and for 30 days I went online and researched information on them. I am not a reptile person. I am a cat person. But I was so intrigued on how they looked. So I went back to PetGoods on December 28th and they had 3 babies.....Oh they were the cutest animals I have ever seen. So I went back on December 31st and bought one. She is grey tiger and developing orange on the side of her eyes and by her ears, on her arms and legs and also along the sides of her pointy scales. I love her to death. I had her in a 20 gallon tank for two months and end of March I bought a 40 breeder. I even bought her a little toy of Godzilla that I put in her tank. I am about to become a mother again in 5 weeks. I purchased a yellow beardie from Sunshinedragons.com. The babies were born last week of April. My next beardie is a Hypo snow (all white). She was only 4 inches long when I got her(from her head to her butt). Now she is over 7 1/2 inches and 16 inches total (from head to tail). I take extremely good care of her. My husband thinks I am nuts.

MandyJ

Juvie Member
Hello and welcome!

Congratulations on your Beardies and I'm glad to hear you care for them so well! Post some pics soon!

madrush

Juvie Member
Welcome. I think when my babies gets older I want a snow dragon too. Theyare so beautiful. You really must post some pics.

Kaida520

Juvie Member
Hi there.I was really a cat person also!I have 6 cats right now!I kept reptiles for years when i was younger ,but my interest was revived when i started reading about the bearded dragon. :D

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
BeardieLover252":2a69f said:
Welcome to the forum!

Pics are a must! :wink:

*Sek, I guess Tatsu is going to be jealous with a beardie named Godzilla* :lol:

Nah, he can take it! He's got a roller coaster named after him! :lol: :lol:

tatcoaster.jpg

tatsucity100.jpg

This is my old avatar, which Dunklezahn did and I love still.

BeardieLover252

Juvie Member
Sekhautet":4cff3 said:
BeardieLover252":4cff3 said:
Welcome to the forum!

Pics are a must! :wink:

*Sek, I guess Tatsu is going to be jealous with a beardie named Godzilla* :lol:

Nah, he can take it! He's got a roller coaster named after him! :lol: :lol:

tatcoaster.jpg

tatsucity100.jpg

This is my old avatar, which Dunklezahn did and I love still.

Tell me your not serious??

beardiegirl55

Original Poster
Well thanks guys for the welcome mat. I loved it. Actually I just paid for my new baby yellow dragon today. She was born a week ago. I won't get her until 6 weeks. The place is in PA which is about two hours from me. I don't mind driving...I don't want them to ship a live animal. I am going to name her Ghidrah which is a monster from the godzilla movies. Its the 3 headed dragon. I wil have to buy a miniture Ghidrah to put in her cage. Godzilla has a miniture Godzilla in her cage. I came home one time and she had her arm around it. By the time I got the camera she moved. My household has 1 beardie, 1 rottweiler, 2 cats and a fish tank with a black arawana fish which is my husbands. how do I get a picture on here? Does anyone know?

gina [/img]

Kaida520

Juvie Member
i have 2 rotties! :) you make can make a free account with photobucket.com upload your images on there..and in your album they will have a html/link thing that you can copy and paste.

HeartofDoJo

Hatchling Member
Welcome to the forum. I can tell you that there are alot of really great people on here who love their dragons to distraction and are more than willing to help out newcommers. From experience, I can tell you I have found their advice to be most helpful.

Ohhhh P.S. we are sooo ready to see pictures...lol

Dunklezhan

Extreme Poster
Beardies are sooo good at melting the unsuspecting bystander's heart, aren't they? The very first time I took my big orange monster out of his shipping box (he was a really tiny, cute LITTLE monster back then) and he did that head tilt - I was hooked. I'd never seen one in person before, and I did a disgustingly sentimental "AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!"

("Yeah, yeah, I'm adorable, you nutty woman, now get me out of this silly box!")

Like everyone else, I'd love to see some pictures - pushy sorts, aren't we? :lol:

Welcome to the forum to you and your wonderful beardie brood. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom