Photos of Gargamel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinedown

Hatchling Member
Well... here's my baby! His name is Gargamel (like from the smurfs) and is about 2 months old... I think. I've had him about a week and am totally hooked! These things should come with a warning that once you get one, you won't be able to stop and need MORE MORE MORE!! :)

Sorry about the grainy photos, I took that through the glass and the screen on top of his pad so it wasn't the best shot.

beea5c5e.jpg

dc454f73.jpg

309262f6.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Gargamel is adorable. Love the 2nd picture with his head tilted. I love to see them do that.

Yes, it is hard having just one, as you tell of my 3 in the signature below. They surely are addictive! If I had the time, I'd get a new baby. Our are now 2 1/2 yrs, 1 1/2 yrs, and 16 mos. They sure grow up quickly.

Enjoy your new baby! :wink:

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Awww ... Welcome and that name is verrrrry original. I haven't thought of Gargamel in years. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

shinedown

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Aww... thanks. I think he is so cute! Now I just need som pictures of him terrorizing smurfs...

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
shinedown":97320 said:
Aww... thanks. I think he is so cute! Now I just need som pictures of him terrorizing smurfs...

Ooo! Ooo! I see a signaure in your future ... You should have Gargie attacking a smurf. :laughhard:

Dunklezhan

Extreme Poster
I second the Gargamel Smurf Munching Moment :lol: Why should Tatsu have all the fun? Smurfs... they're blue... and blueberries are on the beardie list for treats and food! :lol:

He's such a cutie! Welcome to the forum to both you and your scaley little baby.

shinedown

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
hmmm... any ideas on where to get smurf stuff nowadays? I could photoshop it, but then why not go for the real thing?

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
shinedown":a3787 said:
hmmm... any ideas on where to get smurf stuff nowadays? I could photoshop it, but then why not go for the real thing?

Ebay, baby! Try there ...

Or you could just swipe some pics off the net on free sites. 8)

NintendoVixen79

Gray-bearded Member
If you have $300 laying around collecting dust, you can make the ultimate attack scene:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-323-Vint...275492174QQcategoryZ13673QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And while 'smurfing' on ebay (lol) I was kinda humored to find this guy! I grew up in the 80's and watched Smurfs... but imagine the riot there'd be in these days if there was a beer drinking character on a childrens cartoon lol?:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-SMURF-s...054946579QQcategoryZ19243QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But yea there's alot of smurf stuff on ebay, or you can check flea markets and garage sales. That'd be awesomely adorable to make a pic like that though!

shinedown

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hmmm.. I worked for eBay, and after seeing how little they really care for their users, I'm probably going to avoid that..

Then again... 323 smurfs.. it's hard to pass up!

I'm going to start checking around local thrift stores and see if I can find anything. When I do, you can bet there will be a LOT of photos!

shinedown

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh no... no no no no no.... He was for the first day or so that I had him. That's about how long it took me to find this site. What you see in the pictures is some shelf liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom