Hi !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oppie1

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm taking everyone advice and putting the little guy in his old cage. Rickets will be all alone again :( but I don't think he really cares either way hahaha :lol: . Poor little guy is all stressed :bleick:

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Oppie1":bde18 said:
I'm taking everyone advice and putting the little guy in his old cage. Rickets will be all alone again :( but I don't think he really cares either way hahaha :lol: . Poor little guy is all stressed :bleick:

Yeah, well you know, it's hard enough he says, being cute and popular without having to worry about a copy cat always tagging along behind me! :lol:

Dunklezhan

Extreme Poster
Rickets is precious, and I love the name. As for moving around only when he sees food... well, Dunk is that way, and he's as healthy as the horse he just ate when I turned my back...

Okay, he's not that bad. ;) He's pretty lazy, though, until he sees the superworm container come into view.... at which point he acts like a lit a firecracker under his rear end. :roll:

Welcome to the forum to both you and your scaley babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom