More photos and change of name.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

madrush

Juvie Member
Well originally we were going to call her tilly but since we are sure if she is a she or not we came up with a semi-nutral name Gedey (the lead singer from the band Rush)... Here are some photos from today, enjoy!!

So small...

solittle.jpg

First bath
gedey3.jpg

Let me out mom..
gedey2.jpg

First burritio (she did not seem to like it much kept trying to squirm out)
buritio.jpg

Hello...
hello.jpg

Favortie hangout (corner of hammock)
hangingout.jpg

Suction cup (her new friend)
suctioncup.jpg

She ate a butterworm today but that has been it so far. I have only had her two days. Is this normal intake for her? She seems to not have much of on interest in crickets. I should be getting some Phoenix worm tomorrow.

Akeath

Gray-bearded Member
Oh, she is just too cute! She might be having some relocation stress, for the first week or so they may not eat much.

madrush

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I seem to be able to shove food in her mouth when she opens it so I am gently trying to make sure she eats at least one item a day. Oh yeah my husband changed her name AGAIN :roll: I told him this was it! So she will now be called CAMO

madrush

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well she has not been introduced to it yet but my Husaband is a huge fan. The screen name madrush cames from my twins Madison and Rush. Go figure :lol: . I'm sure when the times comes though and I feel she is old enough to go to a concert with us she will love Rush as much as we do! :laughing6:

Dunklezhan

Extreme Poster
Awww... those are great photos, but the second to last (the "Hello") is my favorite of all. What a charmer! So cute and tiny.

It's hard to believe that monster-huge-spiked-orange-thing which lives in his viv was EVER that small! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom