the new baby came pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallon

Hatchling Member
I'm so excited!!! Moose arrived today healthy and soooo cute.

I finally learned to post pics so there are some of puff too :)

the new baby Moose

IMG_5054.jpg

IMG_5056.jpg

IMG_5052.jpg

and here's Puff

IMG_5058.jpg

Fallon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
sunshine dragons. he's from starburst and studly if you've ever checked out their site

Kaida520

Juvie Member
Yes i have checked out their website..They have some beautiful bearded dragons!No wonder your boy is so handsome!I got mine from LeapingLeos.She is great!

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Moose is adorable and I'm not just saying that because they have the same father's either :lol:
That's a very pretty dragon, Fallon! Every dragon I've seen so far from sunshine has been very nice.
How is he doing? If he's anything like Whiskers and other's I've talked to that has bought their baby's from sunshine, then he's already settling in nicely! :D

Fallon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
he is, I can't believe how laid back and sweet he his. He ate about 5 crickets yesterday and even took a few stabs at his greens :D even after last nights adventure (posted in gen dis. under omg omg omg) he is doing great.

Studly is whiskers father? Who was the mother? He is beautiful. is coloring is what I'm hoping for out of Moose.

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Whisker's mom is Pyro, she's a nice, good sized dragon. It's hard to tell about color yet, because he's always in a shed but from the pic's I've seen there's a good chance that he's going to be a bright orange. Starburst is a beautiful dragon, you should have no problem getting good color from Moose.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
OMG! Puff looks like he is saying: Yeah, that's right. I was here first. I'm the BIGGER dragon. Uh-huh ... :lol:

Moose. I love that name! And what a cutie! Who named him? 8)

Fallon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sekhautet":db80b said:
OMG! Puff looks like he is saying: Yeah, that's right. I was here first. I'm the BIGGER dragon. Uh-huh ... :lol:

Moose. I love that name! And what a cutie! Who named him? 8)

thank you. I named him before he came, but it seems to fit, especially when I found out on Monday he was coming 2 weeks early because they had grown so fast. (he's only 6 wks old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom