New beardie owner, lots of questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

astos90

Hey all,
I'm from MA and just got my beardie a few days ago. He is very cute, I will do my best to get up some pics soon. Just wanted to say hi, and let you all know that I will be asking lots of questions. I want my guy to be as happy as possible.

astos90

Original Poster
No name yet.......any ideas? Please help, I can't come up with anything good for a name.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
astos90":15594 said:
No name yet.......any ideas? Please help, I can't come up with anything good for a name.

I'll wait for the pics post. That always helps to see what you're naming. LOL ... Or you could wait a bit and check out your dragon's personality too. Give them time to settle in and strut their dragon personality. 8)

Chris

BD.org Addict
i had no idea what to call my snake, but seeing as he got out the first night and is a cheeky bugger he ended up being called Loki after the norse god of trickery and deciet.

i agree u should wait till u come up with something good.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Chris":8c7da said:
i had no idea what to call my snake, but seeing as he got out the first night and is a cheeky bugger he ended up being called Loki after the norse god of trickery and deciet.

i agree u should wait till u come up with something good.

I love all your pets names, Chris. Especially Bug. How cute. My fave character on CROSSING JORDAN is "Bug." :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom