New beardie owner, lots of questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

astos90

Hey all,
I'm from MA and just got my beardie a few days ago. He is very cute, I will do my best to get up some pics soon. Just wanted to say hi, and let you all know that I will be asking lots of questions. I want my guy to be as happy as possible.

astos90

Original Poster
No name yet.......any ideas? Please help, I can't come up with anything good for a name.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
astos90":15594 said:
No name yet.......any ideas? Please help, I can't come up with anything good for a name.

I'll wait for the pics post. That always helps to see what you're naming. LOL ... Or you could wait a bit and check out your dragon's personality too. Give them time to settle in and strut their dragon personality. 8)

Chris

BD.org Addict
i had no idea what to call my snake, but seeing as he got out the first night and is a cheeky bugger he ended up being called Loki after the norse god of trickery and deciet.

i agree u should wait till u come up with something good.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Chris":8c7da said:
i had no idea what to call my snake, but seeing as he got out the first night and is a cheeky bugger he ended up being called Loki after the norse god of trickery and deciet.

i agree u should wait till u come up with something good.

I love all your pets names, Chris. Especially Bug. How cute. My fave character on CROSSING JORDAN is "Bug." :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom