Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyD

Hatchling Member
I guess I will be first. Well, I actually used to be a member about a year ago under a different name. I had a bearded dragon then and I have recently got a new male in January.

and this is the new addition, so happy he is.

Trogdor013.jpg

ScottyD

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
His name is trogdor, but most of the time his name is little guy or buster.

ScottyD

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Its good to be back. Is it just me or do you guys think that you can actually see different facial expressions they have, mine always smiles. :D

ScottyD

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hey Will, wonder if you remember me. Have you talked to Kissy in a while?

Here are some more pics.

Littleguy022.jpg

Trogdor010.jpg

Trogdor018.jpg

Denise Bushnell (RIP)

Juvie Member
Retired Moderator
Scotty,
Welcome back! That is just the cutest picture, and he's adorable! He really does look like he's smiling at us! I think he's gonna be a little ham for the camera!

ScottyD

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you guys, Denise its good to see you again. Little guy hates to be waken up too early.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. I wouldn't have been able to do it without everyone here.

By the way, my sn was Jaegermeister's Fasha the last time I was here. (In case people were curious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom