New member and meet Thorin

Status
Not open for further replies.
111536-4364374643.jpg

Hello, This is Thorin our almost two year old beardie! He is the second beardie we have owned. Our first, Gimili, passed away several years ago at the age of 12 years. After several years we decided we needed another beardie in our lives.

Thorin is a bit of divo, male equivalent of a diva, but we love him! On warm spring and summer days he is outside with us on his harness and he evens go to work with me sometimes. I work at a school and the kids love him! He loves his picture taken!

I am looking forward to learning from everyone here and just gaining more knowledge in general about keeping Thorin happy and healthy.

amsnels123

Original Poster
111536-6373188370.jpg

This was Thorin’s first day with us since this picture we have taken out the fake plant and added more climbing wood. He loves it. His hammock is favorite spot to sleep in and you can’t move it to the other end. We have a the warm side and the cool side. He spends time in both depending on his mood.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Welcome to our humble home, where all of us "DRAGON SLAVES" gather and discuss the everyday adventures that we go through.
Thorin is quite a handsome feller (love the name) by the way.
Jump in and have fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom