New Old Member

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

New Old Member

Postby PastelBeardie2 » Fri May 07, 2021 4:11 pm

Hello! I am a new/old member. I used to post on here as PastelBeardie, but the system would not recognize me and I had to come back as PastelBeardie2. Some of my old posts can still be found by searching my old user name. Can an admin please put me back in under my old name? I didn't want to come back as PastelBeardie2 and tried sending a message to admin a month or more ago, but they never answered, and I didn't see another way.

Anyway, I still have my beardie Jayden, who is about 10 years old now. He's the beardie I got from a bearded dragon rescue that has since disbanded. Nice to be back!
PastelBeardie2
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: New Old Member

Postby KarrieRee » Sat May 08, 2021 4:54 am

Welcome back --- and wow Jayden is getting up there -- post some pics of him so we can see him please
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko

Postby PastelBeardie2 » Sat May 08, 2021 11:18 am

Thanks. Here he is, posing for the camera. The board members helped me name Jayden, and the name PastelBeardie referred to my first beardie, who passed away in 2014.
[Click image to enlarge]
PastelBeardie2
Newbie Poster

Postby PastelBeardie » Sat May 08, 2021 3:08 pm

It took some work, but I reactivated an old email account, reset my password, and tried again. I'm back with my old user name and won't use #2 again. Now to update my info.
Crested Geckos!
Pine Island Chahoua 2.0
Leopard Geckos 1.2
Bearded Dragon 1.0, Jayden the first-rate second-hand beardie.
Rough (Lassie) Collies 1.1
PastelBeardie
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions