Petsmart baby says hello!

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Petsmart baby says hello!

Postby lgxfuad13 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:05 pm

Meet my new baby Atreyu! He's made it clear he wants to be fit for all the leg days by not eating a lot and just being lazy. 🖤

[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
lgxfuad13
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:00 pm
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Petsmart baby says hello!

Postby Gail » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:04 pm

He's beautiful, can't wait to see his adult colors
User avatar
Gail
BD.org Addict
 
Posts: 8117
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: North Idaho

Re: Petsmart baby says hello!

Postby KarrieRee » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:22 am

Welcome to the forum---- hes a cutie---- your set up looks ok but I was looking at the UVB what are you using? The fixture looks like a T 8 and a Thrive hood--- ? If so is there a reflector in that hood? If not I recommend you upgrade the fixture to one w/a reflector and to a 24" fixture--- like a Zoo Med -- they need reflectors in them and the one your using is not really any good -- your baby is getting really NO UVB if this is what I think it is --- please ask if you need more help -- T 8's need to be inside the tank they are not strong enough to go thru the screen --- and your probably gonna want to upgrade the tank at some point and a 24" fixture would go into a bigger tank -- think of it as a investment now
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko
 
Posts: 14536
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Petsmart baby says hello!

Postby lgxfuad13 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:28 am

KarrieRee wrote:Welcome to the forum---- hes a cutie---- your set up looks ok but I was looking at the UVB what are you using? The fixture looks like a T 8 and a Thrive hood--- ? If so is there a reflector in that hood? If not I recommend you upgrade the fixture to one w/a reflector and to a 24" fixture--- like a Zoo Med -- they need reflectors in them and the one your using is not really any good -- your baby is getting really NO UVB if this is what I think it is --- please ask if you need more help -- T 8's need to be inside the tank they are not strong enough to go thru the screen --- and your probably gonna want to upgrade the tank at some point and a 24" fixture would go into a bigger tank -- think of it as a investment now



I ordered the ho hood remember? :) it's still on its way! I have the bulb
lgxfuad13
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:00 pm
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Petsmart baby says hello!

Postby lgxfuad13 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:29 am

lgxfuad13 wrote:
KarrieRee wrote:Welcome to the forum---- hes a cutie---- your set up looks ok but I was looking at the UVB what are you using? The fixture looks like a T 8 and a Thrive hood--- ? If so is there a reflector in that hood? If not I recommend you upgrade the fixture to one w/a reflector and to a 24" fixture--- like a Zoo Med -- they need reflectors in them and the one your using is not really any good -- your baby is getting really NO UVB if this is what I think it is --- please ask if you need more help -- T 8's need to be inside the tank they are not strong enough to go thru the screen --- and your probably gonna want to upgrade the tank at some point and a 24" fixture would go into a bigger tank -- think of it as a investment now



I ordered the ho hood remember? :) it's still on its way! I have the bulb. Also I am looking at bigger tanks and talking to custom builders!
lgxfuad13
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:00 pm

Re: Petsmart baby says hello!

Postby KarrieRee » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:31 am

Ok good let me know when it comes I will help you get it placed and was the post under something different? I try and help so many people I cant keep track of everyone :) Ok sounds good
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko
 
Posts: 14536
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Petsmart baby says hello!

Postby lgxfuad13 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:37 am

KarrieRee wrote:Ok good let me know when it comes I will help you get it placed and was the post under something different? I try and help so many people I cant keep track of everyone :) Ok sounds good


Post got moved to encloser I think. It was my T5 HO vs T8 topic. It's okay! I just need coffee. 🤣
lgxfuad13
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:00 pm

Re: Petsmart baby says hello!

Postby KarrieRee » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:06 am

Yep I saw it and posted distance for you ---
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko
 
Posts: 14536
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 am
Location: Minnesota
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -


Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users