Petsmart baby says hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgxfuad13

Meet my new baby Atreyu! He's made it clear he wants to be fit for all the leg days by not eating a lot and just being lazy. ?

110953-6506237779.jpg
110953-1956514400.jpg
110953-8205475178.jpg
110953-1310752463.jpg
110953-7315731509.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum---- hes a cutie---- your set up looks ok but I was looking at the UVB what are you using? The fixture looks like a T 8 and a Thrive hood--- ? If so is there a reflector in that hood? If not I recommend you upgrade the fixture to one w/a reflector and to a 24" fixture--- like a Zoo Med -- they need reflectors in them and the one your using is not really any good -- your baby is getting really NO UVB if this is what I think it is --- please ask if you need more help -- T 8's need to be inside the tank they are not strong enough to go thru the screen --- and your probably gonna want to upgrade the tank at some point and a 24" fixture would go into a bigger tank -- think of it as a investment now

lgxfuad13

Original Poster
KarrieRee":7qg87fys said:
Welcome to the forum---- hes a cutie---- your set up looks ok but I was looking at the UVB what are you using? The fixture looks like a T 8 and a Thrive hood--- ? If so is there a reflector in that hood? If not I recommend you upgrade the fixture to one w/a reflector and to a 24" fixture--- like a Zoo Med -- they need reflectors in them and the one your using is not really any good -- your baby is getting really NO UVB if this is what I think it is --- please ask if you need more help -- T 8's need to be inside the tank they are not strong enough to go thru the screen --- and your probably gonna want to upgrade the tank at some point and a 24" fixture would go into a bigger tank -- think of it as a investment now

I ordered the ho hood remember? :) it's still on its way! I have the bulb

lgxfuad13

Original Poster
lgxfuad13":3sf73o88 said:
KarrieRee":3sf73o88 said:

I ordered the ho hood remember? :) it's still on its way! I have the bulb. Also I am looking at bigger tanks and talking to custom builders!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok good let me know when it comes I will help you get it placed and was the post under something different? I try and help so many people I cant keep track of everyone :) Ok sounds good

lgxfuad13

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2n2zuvua said:
Ok good let me know when it comes I will help you get it placed and was the post under something different? I try and help so many people I cant keep track of everyone :) Ok sounds good

Post got moved to encloser I think. It was my T5 HO vs T8 topic. It's okay! I just need coffee. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom