Old member, new dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Hello, its been a long time since I've been here. Never though I'd have another dragon, gave away my big wooden enclosure and all accessories over two years ago.

I k8nda had this guy dropped in my lap when the owner no longer could keep him. It was a mad dash to buy a proper tank, get lighting and get it all set up and adjusted.
He was dropped off last night just before bed. He didn't have a chance to check the cage out before lights out so he ended up in a weird place, lol.

Not sure of sex yet but is looking male. I'll double check once he is settled in more.

20210412-094926.jpg

20210412-094948.jpg

20210412-035004.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Gail, nice to see you back with a new little monster ! Hope all goes well, looks like he's settled in already , clinging to that stick in what looks like the most uncomfortable position in true bearded fashion. :lol:

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
So good to see you still here. I wasn't sure if the forum was still up and running.

He is doing ok, pretty spooked from the move. He's been left mostly on his own the last few week in a quiet house so its a big change.
Supposedly he was getting nasty, starting to charge and hiss but I've not seen that. Just running from the giant pink claw but hes eating and drinking so all is well.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I can see that he eats well ,looking plump + healthy. Hopefully he won't be too flighty, we all want that cool + relaxed beardie that doesn't get too stressed with the giant claw . :lol: So now comes a new adventure for you , hope he'll do well + stay healthy ! Is there a name yet ?

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
He ate pretty good yesterday, hoping a better uvb and a order of crickets gets him hunting better.

He seems to be really sweet, just need to get him used to people again. No name as of yet

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He does look nice and healthy. I'm glad he has found a good home with you. Hopefully he'll settle in soon and get used to you. Welcome back =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom