New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking here for a few months reading lots of things but never interacted yet. We got our first dragon November 28th 2020. We think she's a she, but when we bought her we weren't sure. So now that we've looked under her tail and see one bump right below the vent we are thinking we have a girl. Her name is Ladybug. She is very sweet and gentle. Kinda timid. Has never flared or bit. She is more skittish than aggressive. Here's a couple pics.
110867-7925997800.jpg
this one is may favorite. She loves sleeping with her arms backwards and does all sorts of funny things.
110867-9819206502.jpg
Here's another one of her taking a bath.
110867-159371407.jpg
and a baby pic.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome Ladybug --- she looks comfortable --- if you have any questions please ask we are here to help --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom