Hi! im new to beardeddragon.org (well, kinda)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Im kai I go by they/them pronouns(call me by my bearded dragon's name, aggie or call me spooks) :D Aggie
is a 4 year old female bearded dragon who i got from Petco (yes, i know petco is horrible, but i didn't know back then) Aggie currently lives in a 40 gallon with heat, uvb, 2 hides, some mini beardie portraits from spikedays on etsy, a hammock, some mini pillows i made myself, a felt cricket ornament and a felt valentines day heart ornament with her name on it hanging from her hammock, and 2 pieces of decor. She lovesssss insects and fruit kind of dislikes veggies (like most beardies) :lol: I also own 2 crested geckos (Waffles and Apollo), a leopard gecko (lemon, an axolotl (Tusk), and a fish (cheddar) i'll be fairly active because i love talking with other beardie owners and always want to learn more and because i worry a lot :lol: :roll: this is the first time i've registered for beardeddragon.org i've been browsing the website since 2018. well, that's my intro post! go follow my reptile insta @ // iraisetinydragons (fun fact: aggie's full name is Agoritos Spooks L. the L is my last name but i'm not saying the full thing for privacy reasons obviously) (fun fact about me: i love drawing, swimming, animating, sculpting, and reading :study: ) (Quick thing, i am a MINOR) well, se ya'll later!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you've got quite the animal crew there. I look forward to hearing more about all of them. I'm glad you got Aggie from Petco. While the breeding practices behind them are terrible, the fact is that the dragons are there and they deserve good homes too. My first dragon came from Petco too =). Feel free to post updates on your crew as much as you'd like. If you have any questions about Aggie's care, please let us know and we'll do what we can to help out. :wave:

aggiethebeardie

Original Poster
CooperDragon":10bl7oj8 said:
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you've got quite the animal crew there. I look forward to hearing more about all of them. I'm glad you got Aggie from Petco. While the breeding practices behind them are terrible, the fact is that the dragons are there and they deserve good homes too. My first dragon came from Petco too =). Feel free to post updates on your crew as much as you'd like. If you have any questions about Aggie's care, please let us know and we'll do what we can to help out. :wave:

thank you! i actually posted a question in the health forum.

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Hi and welcome! Don't know about eggs so I won't be helpful with that. I hope you and Aggie have fun being posting members of the site :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom