Hello, meet Nova!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! We are 100% newbie Beardie owners, and are excited to learn all the ways to enjoy and give Nova the best life possible! My son just turned 13, and finally got his wish. He started out with fish and a hamster for a few years to make sure he could be responsible enough to have his own pet(s). With the guidance of myself and his father we believe he will do great.
Looking forward to all the knowledge we will gain here.

8DAE1FA3-FF1F-4B3B-9EB7-757244725939 by ambiedawnz, on Flickr

EthansNova

Original Poster
Sakuradragon":ffybah12 said:
She is beautiful! That is my 3 month old beardies name too!

Awe! It’s a beautiful name! I believe ours is around 2-3 months as well! Would you mind telling me how much yours is eating?

Sakuradragon

I have 2 (separate enclosures) the oldest baby has kind of weened herself down to eating insects twice a day... she is a big girl at about 108grams. The slightly younger 3 month old is eating insects 3 times a day. Usually about 30-40 small dubia roaches at breakfast then anywhere from 20-35 BSFL at lunch and again at dinner. I always put extra in and let her decide how much she wants. She walks away when she is done... usually after about 5 minutes or so. They both get a salad in the morning that they can graze on all day.. I keep it misted so it doesn't dry out. Nova, the youngest seems to be cutting back at lunch though so some days only like 10 BSFL at lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom