hey all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

missjody

Hi all - wanted to introduce myself, I'm Jody from southern california.

First time beardie owner, so i'll apologize in advance for all the questions that are likely to come :eek:

Just got our new beardie (no name but maybe Jack). He (maybe she) is about 3-4 months old. i'd upload a pic but not seeing how to! lol. I also have a 7 year old Russian Tortoise named George.

Look forward to learning tons and tons on this awesome forum

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Welcome to you and Rex! You can click User Image Uploader at the top header of the page, or click the link here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/#new

Pictures are always good to share. That is cool you're from California. If you use a lease you can probably bring your dragon outside (as long as he is happy and not scared of course!). That is a super bonus to being in a warmer climate with reliable sun :)

missjody

Original Poster
110153-5897936621.jpg

There we go! Thanks :)
So I brought him home yesterday and he literally hasn’t moved. I’m assuming he is just acclimating. Should I just leave him be? And if so at what point do I worry?

missjody

Original Poster
Hey everyone... Can I get some tank advice..
He's gotta be about 3-4 month now - 7" long

I need to get a new tank as I have him in a 20G for now
What size do you think is best - I keep reading so many differing opinions - these are my options
36 x 18 x 18
48 x 18 x 18
48 x 24 x 24

The smaller one would work well since it would fit beside my other terrarium for my russian tort. but obviously I want the best size for my beardie.

Thoughts and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom