hey all....

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

hey all....

Postby missjody » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:52 pm

Hi all - wanted to introduce myself, I'm Jody from southern california.

First time beardie owner, so i'll apologize in advance for all the questions that are likely to come :o

Just got our new beardie Rex. He (maybe she) is about 3-4 months old. i'd upload a pic but not seeing how to! lol. I also have a 7 year old Russian Tortoise named George.

Look forward to learning tons and tons on this awesome forum
missjody
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: hey all....

Postby DorgEndo » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:39 am

Welcome to you and Rex! You can click User Image Uploader at the top header of the page, or click the link here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/#new

Pictures are always good to share. That is cool you're from California. If you use a lease you can probably bring your dragon outside (as long as he is happy and not scared of course!). That is a super bonus to being in a warmer climate with reliable sun :)
Devlyn my beautiful bearded dragon, approx hatch 8/18, mine since 2/19. Kitty Greysie born 3/06. Lttle rescue Charlie the American grey tree frog, found 11/18. Lots of house plants, I like cacti and succulents.
DorgEndo
Juvie Poster

Re: hey all....

Postby missjody » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:02 am

[Click image to enlarge]

There we go! Thanks :)
So I brought him home yesterday and he literally hasn’t moved. I’m assuming he is just acclimating. Should I just leave him be? And if so at what point do I worry?
missjody
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions