Zuko the fire boi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith331

This is day 1 when I rescued him from someone on Craigslist:
109771-6673112060.jpg

This is like 2 days ago:
109771-6652069483.jpg

Based on his size, he's roughly 6 months old and I'm loving earning his trust and feeding him a wide variety. Also, had to change his lighting because it was sub par. Really cute, if it's not insects, he only wants leafy greens.

Dis my grumpy boy

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome Zuko-- if you have any questions about anything please post and ask
Karrie

Faith331

Original Poster
Yes, ma'am.. I decided to make an account since I was looking at threads from here all the time after google searches

adambeck

Hatchling Member
Fifa (our bearded dragon) is no Avatar, but she's very happy to meet you, Zuko! Maybe you can teach her some fire bending! Welcome to the forum! :D

Faith331

Original Poster
adambeck":336xlgpj said:
Fifa (our bearded dragon) is no Avatar, but she's very happy to meet you, Zuko! Maybe you can teach her some fire bending! Welcome to the forum! :D
Thanks! And I haven't seen any actual bending yet, but there's still time XP

Lizard of Light

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Ardbert
Welcome to the forums! We’ve already chatted (read: geeked out about FFXIV) a bit, but here’s an “official” welcome from me and Ardie!

I almost thought Zuko was wearing a spiked collar in the second photo because of the angle, LOOOOOL! :lol:

Faith331

Original Poster
Poggerna":3jo2w5ss said:
Welcome to the forums! We’ve already chatted (read: geeked out about FFXIV) a bit, but here’s an “official” welcome from me and Ardie!

I almost thought Zuko was wearing a spiked collar in the second photo because of the angle, LOOOOOL! :lol:
Let's be real, it fits his aesthetic.. lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom